What you bring to the team:
- Strong writing/communications skills and phone etiquette
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mindset
- Ability to use technology such as; smart phones, tablets, computers, web-based applications, building automation systems, etc.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong organizational ability, time management and detail orientation
- Positive and professional attitude
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to company mission
What you will be doing:
*We believe every person brings new and creative ideas that can shape their role and responsibilities
Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnostics, housekeeping, and repairs on; buildings, industrial systems, grounds, and maintenance equipment for building and parking garage. Oversee safety programs for onsite contractors.
- Troubleshoot and repair buildings and installed systems to include: machinery, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, grounds, and HVAC
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facility and ground maintenance
- Troubleshoot evaluate, and make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities
- Maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps and related fire protection system equipment as assigned
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits
- Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic devices
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment and systems
- Replace and/or repair building finishes
- Respond immediately to emergency situations and member requests as assigned
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
- Perform grounds care when necessary. (Including snow removal, leaf and debris removal, and de-icing)
Everyone on the team will:
- Make recommendations regarding best practices for the benefit of the broader company, including but not limited to community management, sales, hospitality, operations, events and training
- Know and explain the Ledger policies and procedures
- Know and recommend local restaurants, food delivery services, catering options, team outing venues, post office, shipping center, supply store, etc
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Consistently celebrate members’ successes and milestones through gifts and notes
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify member services / partnerships that could help them achieve their goals
This role requires you to have or obtain:
- Universal CFC certification required.
- Additional certification in three or more of the following: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair.
- Certifications/licenses as may be required by local or state jurisdictions.