Bentonville, AR | Full-Time
The Ledger is a bikeable office building designed for flexibility and interaction, serving as a catalyst for community engagement. It is a space that cultivates shared experiences, fosters human connections, and is a hub for innovation. Anchored in Downtown Bentonville, the Ledger is the perfect balance of work and play.
Who We Are:
We are a group of diverse doers brought together by our desire to create an impact in our community. We are passionate about creating a welcoming experience, connecting with our team and clients, and driving profitability through efficient and productive operations.
How We Invest in Our People:
- Thoughtful compensation packages
- Wellness benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Responsible reimbursements (if you use your cellphone for work, we pay for it!)
- Community participation (memberships to epic places to connect with the community)
- Performance-based financial incentives
What You Bring to The Team:
- Eagerness to learn
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mindset
- Confidence with computers and software: Google suites, Zoom, Scheduling tools, etc.
- Experience in hospitality
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong organizational ability, time management, and detail orientation
- Positive and professional attitude
- Strong writing/communications skills and phone etiquette
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company mission
What you will be doing: *we believe every person brings new and creative ideas that can shape their role and responsibilities
You’ll be the primary point of contact for the Community and act as the “face” of the Ledger! You will be onsite each day to achieve the following:
- Cover the front desk during the building’s set business hours and be an on-site point of contact
- Greet members and guests with a warm and welcoming demeanor
- Ensure all visiting guests are in accordance with our guest policy
- Assist members and guests with questions, comments, or concerns
- Cultivate a collaborative community environment amongst our members through events and building relationships between members
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes are running efficiently
- Drive growth and promotion of the Ledger offerings
- Support the team as necessary
- Living the values and working towards achieving our mission
- Learn the names of members and guests with the goal of building relationships in order to facilitate the experience Ledger is known for.
- Anticipate member and guest needs before they arise using relevant information collected about members to enhance and personalize their experience.
- Notify members of any food deliveries and couriers.
- Answer any questions from members and guests related to the building including way-finding, policies and procedures, community etiquette, etc.
- Escalate any concerns, suspicious behavior or building issues swiftly and directly to responsible parties
- Be active within the community, be in the know with happenings in the city and within member companies
- Distribute all necessary info to promote the event including the creation and posting of weekly events
- Receive, process, sort, and organize all mail.
- Keep the team storage closets organized and clean.
- Investigate, escalate, and resolve ‘lost’ packages.
- Track, audit, and organize fobs collected and distributed.
- Manage fob/keycard stock and request new inventory as needed.
Everyone on The Team Will:
- Make recommendations regarding best practices for the benefit of the broader company, including but not limited to community management, sales, hospitality, operations, events, and training
- Know and explain the Ledger policies and procedures
- Know and recommend local restaurants, food delivery services, catering options, team outing venues, post office, shipping center, supply store, etc
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Consistently celebrate members’ successes and milestones through gifts and notes
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify member services/partnerships that could help them achieve their goals