Bentonville, AR | Full-Time
The Ledger is a bikeable office building designed for flexibility and interaction, serving as a catalyst for community engagement. It is a space that cultivates shared experiences, fosters human connections, and is a hub for innovation. Anchored in Downtown Bentonville, the Ledger is the perfect balance of work and play.
Who We Are:
We are a group of diverse doers brought together by our desire to create an impact in our community. We are passionate about creating a welcoming experience, connecting with our team and clients, and driving profitability through efficient and productive operations.
How We Invest in Our People:
- Thoughtful compensation packages
- Wellness benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Responsible reimbursements (if you use your cellphone for work, we pay for it!)
- Community participation (memberships to epic places to connect with the community)
- Performance-based financial incentives
What You Bring to The Team:
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mindset
- Confidence with common cleaning supplies and hand tools
- Physical stamina
- Ability to work outdoors
- Friendly demeanor
- Ability to lift more than 15lbs
- Ladder certification or willing to obtain
- Ablity to respond and adapt to competing priorities
- Willingness to learn new techniques and skills
- Eagerness to engage with technology to enhance member experience
- Positive and professional attitude
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company mission
What you will be doing:
*we believe every person brings new and creative ideas that can shape their role and responsibilities
We are looking for an individual that is energetic and reliable to perform day-to-day building maintenance at our company facility. The successful candidate will be extremely organized, dedicated, and have the ability to multitask. You will work with management to create an effective cleaning schedule, which will include your daily routines and expectations.
Our ideal candidate is someone who will take pride in keeping the building beautiful, clean, and comfortable for all visitors. Applicants should have some professional cleaning experience or be familiar with cleaning products and equipment. You will be onsite each day to achieve the following:
- Complete minor repairs and building improvements.
- Prepare conference rooms before and after important meetings.
- Clean all common room areas including the kitchen, cafeteria, lobby and break room.
- Spot mop floors and place caution signs
- When applicable, place safety hazard signs in the building including wet paint and wet floor warning signs.
- Monitor, clean and service washrooms.
- Respond to any major spills or other cleaning crises.
- Remove litter and rubbish from main common rooms.
- Maintain cleanliness of lobby and other common areas
- Wipe down window glass and elevator surfaces
- Dust fixtures, countertops, and other surfaces
- Empty trash
- Replace lightbulbs
- Other duties as assigned
Everyone on The Team Will:
- Make recommendations regarding best practices for the benefit of the broader company, including but not limited to community management, sales, hospitality, operations, events, and training
- Know and explain the Ledger policies and procedures
- Know and recommend local restaurants, food delivery services, catering options, team outing venues, post office, shipping center, supply store, etc
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each other
- Consistently celebrate members’ successes and milestones through gifts and notes
- Develop relationships with members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify member services/partnerships that could help them achieve their goals