Bentonville, AR | Full-Time
The Ledger is a bikeable office building designed for flexibility and interaction, serving as a catalyst for community engagement. It is a space that cultivates shared experiences, fosters human connections, and is a hub for innovation. Anchored in Downtown Bentonville, the Ledger is the perfect balance of work and play.
Who We Are:
We are a group of diverse doers brought together by our desire to create an impact in our community. We are passionate about creating a welcoming experience, connecting with our team and clients, and driving profitability through efficient and productive operations.
How We Invest in Our People:
- Thoughtful compensation packages
- Wellness benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Responsible reimbursements (if you use your cellphone for work, we pay for it!)
- Community participation (memberships to epic places to connect with the community)
- Performance-based financial incentives
What You Bring to The Team:
- Confidence with; smartphones, tablets, computers, web-based applications, building automation systems, etc.
- 2-3 years of working experience in commercial real estate facilities maintenance
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, and carpentry
- Eagerness to learn
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mindset
- Knowledge of operational characteristics of a variety of tools and equipment.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques used in the operation, repair, and maintenance of facilities and equipment.
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- Ability to lift 65lbs above head
- Strong writing/communications skills and phone etiquette
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mindset
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong organizational ability, time management, and detail orientation
- Positive and professional attitude
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to the company mission
What you will be doing:
*we believe every person brings new and creative ideas that can shape their role and responsibilities
You will work onsite at Ledger and be responsible for the security, maintenance, and services of work facilities to ensure that they meet the organization’s needs and its employees.
- Use software to accept, complete, and file all maintenance requests
- Make recommendations to upgrade maintenance operations and/or implement savings opportunities
- Maintain and operate fire and life safety systems such as; Fire alarm systems, fire pumps, and related fire protection system equipment as assigned
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agencies, and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits
- Troubleshoot and repair buildings and installed systems to include: machinery, plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, grounds, and HVAC
- Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facility and ground maintenance
- Clean, lubricate, and service a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic devices
- Assist with installation and modification of building equipment and systems
- Replace and/or repair building finishes
- Respond immediately to emergency situations and member requests as assigned
- Inspect buildings, grounds, and equipment for unsafe or malfunctioning conditions, preventative maintenance, etc.
Additional Certifications we’d love to see you work towards:
- HVAC, electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry, or engine repair.
- Universal CFC certification is required.
- Additional certification in three or more of the following: HVAC, electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry, or engine repair.
- Certifications/licenses may be required by local or state jurisdictions.